Bonjour tout le monde ! En raison de la situation actuelle, le cours se modifie passablement et cela mérite bien quelques explications […]
The deadline for the sorting lab report hand-in is postponed until April, 2nd (20h00 CET). Thank you for posting your PDF report as instructed using the following Dropbox link. Please do not forget to put your name in the report and if possible in the file name as well ! Thank you very much !
You can find the example we discussed during last lab here : http://inf1.begincoding.net/color/
At the end of the first semester, you have the possibility to produce a mini game which we be graded for the bonus. The rules are as follows:
- You must work in groups of 2-3 people.
- The deadline for the hand in is January 18th 2020, 23h00 (CET).
You must hand in the produced code as well as an « executable » version of it in form of a JAR file. There is no report.
- To export the code from Eclipse, select your project, right-click on it, select Export and then choose Archive file. This will produce a zip file.
- To create an executable, follow the instructions there : http://inf1.begincoding.net/outils-de-developpement/export-an-executable-jar-file
- Rename both files to include the LASTNAME and FIRSTNAME of every group member. For instance, mudry_pa_papilloud_c_snake.zip.
Send me both files (the JAR and the ZIP) to me using the following link : here
Another year is gone… and another is waiting ahead of us!
We wish you all the best for the 2020
I have added the documentation on the
String class that was distributed in class. It can be found here:
String methods (unknown)