At the end of the first semester, you have the possibility to produce a mini game which we be graded for the bonus. The rules are as follows:
- You must work in groups of 2-3 people.
- The deadline for the hand in is January 18th 2020, 23h00 (CET).
You must hand in the produced code as well as an “executable” version of it in form of a JAR file. There is no report.
- To export the code from Eclipse, select your project, right-click on it, select Export and then choose Archive file. This will produce a zip file.
- To create an executable, follow the instructions there : http://inf1.begincoding.net/outils-de-developpement/export-an-executable-jar-file
- Rename both files to include the LASTNAME and FIRSTNAME of every group member. For instance, mudry_pa_papilloud_c_snake.zip.
Send me both files (the JAR and the ZIP) to me using the following link : here